Men's Camp 2018
Men’s Camp is a time to get away from the everyday activities, seek God in a fresh way and fellowship with other men. Our speaker will give spiritual encouragement and challenge us through stories and teachings about what it means to walk out our faith in everyday life. It’s also a time to hang out with other guys, be outdoors, and participate in optional activities such as camping, fishing, range and skeet shooting, canoeing, paintball, football, and hiking.
Men’s Camp is designed to offer a variety of experiences for men from all different walks of life. Make plans to join us!
WHO CAN ATTEND
Young men ages 13 and older may attend. However, if you are between the ages of 13 and 16 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
COST PER PERSON
Cost includes camp use fees, room rental, late night snacks Friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday morning (no meal served on Friday).
- Private Motel Room – $200
- Two to a Motel Room – $170
- Three to a Motel Room – $ 150
- Open Dorm Room or Camping – $ 125
- RV – $150
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, pen and notebook
- Change of clothes for activities
- Bedding: pillow, sleeping bag or sheets/ blanket
- Bathroom supplies: towel, washcloth, soap, personal toiletries
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO BRING
- Camping gear
- Fishing gear and license
- Range guns, ammo, clay pigeons
- Paintball guns and supplies