In This Series
- Part One - A Candle of Hope
- Part Two - A Candle of Peace
- Part Three - A Candle of Joy
- Part Four - A Candle of Love
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, Waiting and Wanting
- Christmas Day Service, Christ Formed in Us
Christmas By Candlelight (6)
Sunday, December 18, 2022
Part Four - A Candle of Love
The law teaches that life is in the blood, and although we are not born into God’s family, we receive a “spiritual transfusion” through Jesus Christ. We are spiritually transformed from salves, to children, to heirs! There is no greater picture of love — our lives transformed through the miraculous birth, life, death, and resurrection of the Lord of All, Jesus Christ.
As we “Experience Advent…Slowly,” Pastor Tim shares with us the love Jesus has for each and every one of us and how we can declare God’s love in our hearts.