In This Series
- Session 1: An Introduction to the Journey
- Session 2: Humility Before God
- Session 3: Humility Before Others
- Session 4: Honoring God
- Session 5: Honoring Others
- Session 6: Correctable Before God
- Session 7: Correctable Before Others
- Session 8: Spirit-Dependent
- Session 9: Spirit-Dependent, Part 2
- Session 10: Trusting Grace
after his own heart (10)
Sunday, September 13, 2020
Session 5: Honoring Others
Honor in the world today often seems lost or an act that is self serving. Especially when it comes to honoring others.
As Pastor Tim continues his series, “…after his own heart,” he takes an up close look at how David showed honor towards Saul, not just once, or twice…but several times. David, the man chosen to be King over Israel, slaughtering his 10,000’s, honors Saul because he is God’s anointed King.