In This Series
- Series Introduction
- Session One, Before and After Basics
- Session Two, Identity and Authority
- Session Three, Why So Difficult?
- Session Four, Responding to Rebellion
- Session Five, Deaf to the Crowd
WHO AM I? (6)
Sunday, April 02, 2023
Session Five, Deaf to the Crowd
In our culture today, to be a part of the “in-crowd” you have to go along with everyone else, no matter where or what they are doing! Most often those actions result in our identity becoming adapted to who we spend time with most.
But, on this Palm Sunday, Pastor Tim shows us that despite the multiple times Jesus was set before a crowd, He still did “what the Father told Him to do,” and, “said what the Father told Him to say.” Never once giving into the crowd and always sticking close to His Father.