In This Series
- Session One - The Certainty of Loss
- Session Two - Faith and Faithfulness
- Session Three - Working While Waiting
- Session Four - Planting and Harvesting
- Session Five - Bold Positioning
- Session Six - A Slowly Unfolding Miracle
- Session Seven - The Benefit and Reach of Blessings
- Session Eight - The Redemptive Heart of God
Ruth: Unexpected Loss. Unimaginable Blessing (8)
Sunday, May 01, 2022
Session One - The Certainty of Loss
The introduction to Ruth is difficult to read. Things go downhill really fast through the loss of Naomi’s husband and her two sons, leaving just her, Ruth and Orpah.
But, this situation isn’t too different for many of us. There has been some sort of traumatic event in our lives or in the lives of someone we know. And as we read through the book of Ruth, we are going to see many similarities in her life that match with ours.