In This Series
- Series Introduction
- Session One, Before and After Basics
- Session Two, Identity and Authority
- Session Three, Why So Difficult?
- Session Four, Responding to Rebellion
- Session Five, Deaf to the Crowd
WHO AM I? (6)
Sunday, March 12, 2023
Session Two, Identity and Authority
King Saul and King David were the first two Kings of Israel, but they were stark contrasts from each other. And ultimately between the two, knowing our identity in the Lord, was one of the biggest factors that separated them.
This Sunday, Pastor Tim compares the two Kings and shows us how King David’s identity was linked to the Lord God and how King Saul, despite his best efforts, never fully learned who he was.