Jack Gilbert (Alix)
1) ONE INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ME…
I absolutely love playing music and taught myself every instrument I know…but please don’t ask me to sing.
2) WHAT DO YOU DO HERE AT GRACE CHURCH?
I have the amazing pleasure to lead our NextGen Ministry which consists of our children and youth ministries.
3) HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT JESUS?
I was fortunate enough to be raised in a Christian home with incredible parents who lived out what they believed and so I learned about Jesus at a very early age and love having a relationship with him.
4) FAVORITE EXPRESSION OR PHRASE
“The true measure of a person is not their title or position, but rather how they treat others.”
The other one I like is, “There’s too much blood in my caffeine system.”
5) FAVORITE CUP OF COFFEE?
All. The. Coffee……what do you mean people can have a “caffeine addiction?”
6) YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME WITHOUT…
A smile and a hug.
7) FAVORITE VERSE
“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17, NIV)
- Alix – My beloved, my best friend, and my greatest supporter whom I’ve been married to for 14 years.
- Luke – Our smart, funny, joyful, loyal and adventurous 7 year old son.
- Madison – Our tender, loving, compassionate, empathetic and cuddle-loving 6 year old daughter.