Men's Ministry Leader
1) ONE INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ME…
I have a degree in Video Game Design and Robotics.
2) WHAT DO YOU DO HERE AT GRACE CHURCH?
I am serving as the Men’s Ministry Leader here at Grace Church. I try to help open doors for the men of the church to find community and friendships, while growing together in our walk with Jesus.
3) HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT JESUS?
I learned about Jesus at a small Baptist church in northern Missouri. Having grown up in church, I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was in second grade at a vacation bible school. I am still learning more about Him everyday.
4) FAVORITE EXPRESSION OR PHRASE
There are a lot of quotes I like, but this one from Simon Sinek has always stuck out to me:
“Leadership is neither a rank nor a title. It is a choice. The choice to provide care and protection for those for whom we are responsible.”
5) FAVORITE CUP OF COFFEE?
The one my wife is drinking, because coffee makes her happy. I prefer soda as my drink of choice.
6) YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME WITHOUT…
My beard – my wife says my face looks weird without it. Also, my tattoos, they are just too inconvenient to remove and I like them.
7) FAVORITE VERSE
“It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1
- AJ – my wife, best friend, and partner in crime. We have been married since 2010.
- Josiah – a towering young man who always carries a smile on his face.