In This Series
- Lord of All - Series Introduction
- Session One - Understanding "Lordship"
- Session Two - Lordship Realities
- Session Three - More Than Words
- Session Four - The Soil of Lordship
- Session Five - The Lord of Resources
- Session Six - The Lord of Relationships (Part One)
- Session Seven - The Lord of Relationships (Part Two)
- Session Eight - The Lord of "Rights"
- Lord of All, Extra Insights
Lord of All (10)
Sunday, November 13, 2022
Session Eight - The Lord of "Rights"
Of all the things Jesus might have done the night before his crucifixion, a prayer meeting, a worship service, or even taken some time to rest?? Instead, he choose to wash his followers feet – even those who are “unworthy.”
This Sunday, Pastor Tim discusses with us how Jesus chose to forsake his rights to humbly serve at one of the darkest moments in history and that we, submitted to the Lord of all, have no rights.