In This Series
- Session One - The First Rule of Worship
- Session Two - The Eternality of Worship
- Session Three - Changed Through Worship
- Extra Insight - Ideas For Developing A Worship Life
- Session Four - Prepared for Encounters
- Session Five - Personal Deliverance
- Session Six - Public Victory
- Extra Insight - Grace Church Worship Particulars
- Session Seven - Sacrifices Alive
What Happens When We Worship (9)
Sunday, August 07, 2022
Session Four - Prepared for Encounters
In 2 Chronicles 5, we learn about the details of worship in the inner sanctuary at the temple, where the Ark of the Covenant was placed and animals were sacrificed.
But, through the love, grace, and mercy of Jesus Christ, we don’t need a temple. We don’t need the ark to be in the presence of the Lord. And most of all we don’t need animal sacrifices to be cleansed from our sins. Jesus became our once-for-all sacrifice.
In this session, Pastor Tim discusses two elements when it comes to our preparation of worship.