In This Series
- Series Introduction
- Session One, Before and After Basics
- Session Two, Identity and Authority
- Session Three, Why So Difficult?
- Session Four, Responding to Rebellion
- Session Five, Deaf to the Crowd
WHO AM I? (6)
Friday, December 01, 2023
Session Three, Why So Difficult?
In exploring our identity, the first thing we have to do is throw away anything that the world has told us, “the scripts” or words that we have learned through our growing up, and look to God’s word about what is true. Only the Creator can define the creation.
This Sunday, Pastor Tim starts to delve into answering some of the questions about, “Who Am I,” by looking first at 1 Peter, chapter 2, and reading what God actually says about his children.