In This Series
- Session 1: An Introduction to the Journey
- Session 2: Humility Before God
- Session 3: Humility Before Others
- Session 4: Honoring God
- Session 5: Honoring Others
- Session 6: Correctable Before God
- Session 7: Correctable Before Others
- Session 8: Spirit-Dependent
- Session 9: Spirit-Dependent, Part 2
- Session 10: Trusting Grace
after his own heart (10)
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Session 2: Humility Before God
Humility doesn’t come easy. In the world we live in, we are often pushed to defend ourselves or we are considered weak.
But in the Bible, when Samuel was sent out by the Lord to find his anointed, David was a humble shepherd. He was out tending sheep, unaware that Samuel was sent by the Lord to find the next King of Israel.
There’s so much more to humility than our culture could understand. This Sunday Pastor Tim takes a moment to share with us humility and how David, a man after God’s own heart, showed humility in his every step.