In This Series
- Session 1: An Introduction to the Journey
- Session 2: Humility Before God
- Session 3: Humility Before Others
- Session 4: Honoring God
- Session 5: Honoring Others
- Session 6: Correctable Before God
- Session 7: Correctable Before Others
- Session 8: Spirit-Dependent
- Session 9: Spirit-Dependent, Part 2
- Session 10: Trusting Grace
after his own heart (10)
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Session 3: Humility Before Others
Even David, a “man after God’s own heart,” King of Israel, knows when it’s important to be humble before others.
In this session, Pastor Tim takes a deep look at how King David humbled himself when confronted by Abigail in 1 Samuel 25 and not only maintained his humility with the Lord (vertical), but also maintained his humility before others (horizontal).