In This Series
- Session 1: An Introduction to the Journey
- Session 2: Humility Before God
- Session 3: Humility Before Others
- Session 4: Honoring God
- Session 5: Honoring Others
- Session 6: Correctable Before God
- Session 7: Correctable Before Others
- Session 8: Spirit-Dependent
- Session 9: Spirit-Dependent, Part 2
- Session 10: Trusting Grace
after his own heart (10)
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Session 6: Correctable Before God
Even as Christians, receiving correction is extremely difficult to do. Often we feel like the person is calling us out, or intentionally exposing our failures to belittle us.
But David, a man after God’s own heart, needed correction for his actions in 2 Samuel chapters 11. And that correction comes from Nathan in chapter 12.
This Sunday, Pastor Tim continues his series “…after his own heart…” looking at the life of David and more specifically, looking at how the Lord’s correction through Nathan, changed David for the rest of this life.